If you like to plan for the long-term and don't like to take risks, you might want to consider a fixed-rate loan. "Fixed" means that your interest rate and monthly loan payments remain the same for the life of your loan. We offer 15- and 30-year fixed-rate terms, on both conforming and jumbo loans, all with a variety of features.
We establish your interest rate and monthly payment amount when the rate is locked on the loan. You might pay a little more for the security of a fixed-rate mortgage, but for many people, the resulting peace of mind is worth it.
- Guaranteed rate for the term of the loan once you lock
- Protection from rising interest rates
- Fixed monthly payment amount
Consider a Fixed-Rate Mortgage if:
- Your income is consistent and reliable
- You're willing to pay more for the security of fixed monthly payments
- You plan on keeping the same mortgage for seven years or more